Dunfermline (Comely Park)
| Charlestown Salt Works|
The Glen Quarry
Charlestown Brick and Til Works
Brucehaven Limestone Quarry
Elbowend Junction [2nd]
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|/ /1801||Elgin Waggonway|
Branch to Charlestown Harbour opened.
|/ /1810||Charlestown Railway|
Earl Thomas builds a three arch viaduct, Charlestown Viaduct, to allow trains to reach Charlestown Harbour. 2 stationary engines also installed.
|/ /1812||Elgin Railway|
Line re-aligned from Wellwood to Charlestown Harbour with iron edge rails.
|/ /1853||Victor Alexander, Lord Elgin|
Succeeds to the title, Trustees of the estate sell the Elgin Railway and Charlestown Harbour and let out the lime and coal business.
|/ /1863||North British Railway|
Buy Charlestown Harbour and extend it east.
|/ /1890||Charlestown Railway|
Part of Charlestown Harbour's inner harbour filled in to allow extension of the Charlestown Railway.