Opened on the Anstruther and St Andrews Railway.
This was a single platform station to the south of Boarhills. The platform was on the north side of the line, the town side. There was a goods yard to the north, accessed from the west. To the east is the single track Boarhills Viaduct.
The station closed in 1930 and the line in 1965.
The station is now a house.
There were tight bends to both east and west of this station to bring the line parallel and cross over the Kenly Water.
St Andrews [2nd]
St Andrews [1st]
Other railway and industry locations
Kinness Burn Viaduct
Thirdpart Level Crossing
Kirkmay Level Crossing
St Andrews Shed
St Mary^s Church
St Andrews Cathedral
St Andrews Castle
Blackfriars Chapel St Andrews
West Port St Andrews
Old Course Hotel
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: The North of Scotland v. 15 (Regional railway history series)
Crail, History and Guide: The Story of an Ancient Scottish Burgh
Fife's Lost Railways
Forgotten Railways: Scotland
The Anstruther and St. Andrews Railway
The Leven & East of Fife Railway (Oakwood Library of Railway History)
The St Andrews Railway (Oakwood Library of Railway History)