This was a single platform station perched above the Banff Bridge, to the west. It was on the approach to the terminus at Macduff and served, distantly, Banff and the area served by the previous terminus, Macduff (Banff) which was to the south. The platform was on the west side of the line.
The station building remains in use as a house.
There is a wonderful view from the former trackbed, high on the side of the Hill of Doune.
Banff Bridge predates the railway, it dates from 1779.
Golf Club House Halt
| Macduff (Banff) Shed|
Portsoy Harbour Junction
Cullen Seafield Street Viaduct
Temple of Venus
Inverboyndie Level Crossing
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|01/07/1872||Banff, Macduff and Turriff Extension Railway|
Extension to Macduff opened. Banff and Macduff station closed and demolished, Banff Bridge and Macduff stations opened on extension.