A short mineral line running west from the later site of Knightswood South Junction station to the Skaterigg Colliery. Later replaced by the Cowdenhill Branch (North British Railway) which covered much of the same ground.
|/ /1867||Skaterig Branch (North British Railway)|
Abandoned. (A Skaterigg Branch (North British Railway) did later open.)
These locations are along the line.
This junction is to the north of Anniesland station. To the east the original line, the Stobcross Railway of 1874 runs to Maryhill Park Junction, just west of Maryhill. This closed in 1980 and reopened in 2005.