|01/12/1882||Glasgow Yoker and Clydebank Railway|
Opened from Yoker Junction, Hyndland, to Clydebank [1st] (later Clydebank East). This line was used in conjunction with a ferry over the Clyde and the Stobcross Railway station at Partick for shipyard workers who lived in Govan to travel to the new Clyde Bank Iron Shipyard [2nd] which had re-located from Govan. A line ran from Clydebank [1st] into the shipyard over the Forth and Cart Canal.
|25/04/1907||Lanarkshire and Dumbartonshire RailwayGlasgow Yoker and Clydebank Railway|
Rothesay Dock Branch (North British Railway and Caledonian Railway) opened. The line was joint North British Railway and Caledonian Railway.
|14/09/1959||Glasgow Yoker and Clydebank Railway|
Clydebank East to Yoker (Clydebank Junction) closed to all traffic.