|28/08/1850||Stirling and Dunfermline RailwayForth Iron Works Railway|
Opened from Dunfermline to Alloa for passengers. A branch to Alloa Harbour station from Alloa was used for passengers travelling on to Stirling by boats along the River Forth. A connection to the Forth Iron Works Railway was made at Oakley.
|/ /1869||Forth Iron Works Railway|
Iron works closed. Line taken over by the North British Railway as the Kinnedar Branch (North British Railway) some time later.