In this phase of the line this was a branch of the North British Railway to Oakley Colliery.
This railway started as the Forth Ironworks Railway, a network of lines serving the Forth Ironworks and its various coal and ironstone mines. On closure of the ironworks ownership was transferred to the North British Railway whose Kinnedar Branch it became serving mines at Oakley Colliery. In the final phase it became the Comrie Colliery Branch from Oakley station with an exchange yard near the junction with the mainline.
This line is closed.
|/ /1869||Forth Iron Works Railway|
Iron works closed. Line taken over by the North British Railway as the Kinnedar Branch (North British Railway) some time later.
These locations are along the line.
This was a two platform station. It was built over station road, south of Oakley. There was a goods yard to the west, on the south side of the line and served from the west. The main station building was on the westbound platform, just to the west of the bridge.