Waulkmill Signal Box

Location type

Place


Name and dates

Waulkmill Signal Box (-1936)

Opened on the Arbroath and Forfar Railway.


Description

This was the junction for a siding to Waukmill Bleachfield (different spelling). Today the location is known as Waulkmills.

The box was reduced to a ground frame in 1908. The box closed in 1936 when the line was singled. The works was closed by the 1950s. The railway closed in 1959.

12/08/2019

Tags

Signal box