This was a particularly minimal halt consisting of a slabbed area bordering track and equipped with a single set of steps. These were used to mount the railbus.
Nothing obvious remains of the halt.
| Earn Viaduct [Strageath]|
Crieff Timber Yard
Crieff Shed [2nd]
Crieff Shed [1st]
Crieff West Signalbox
Muthill Old Church and Tower
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|15/09/1958||Crieff Junction Railway|
Two halts opened - Pittenzie Halt and Strageath Halt.
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: The North of Scotland v. 15 (Regional railway history series)
Branch Lines of Strathearn: Tourists, Tatties and Trains
Forgotten Railways: Scotland
Scottish Central Railway (Oakwood Library of Railway History)