Pitnappie Junction (1865-1865)
Opened on the Dundee and Newtyle Railway.
Opened on the Dundee and Newtyle Deviations (Scottish Central Railway).
This was not a true junction, but exists in the Act for the new line which replaced the Hatton Incline approach to Newtyle [1st] from the south.
The junction was probably in use for a short time for construction materials.
The location is south east of Hatton Engine House where the old alignment and new alignment meet.
The new formation largely obliterated the original line.
The overgrown cutting of the lines remains.
Alyth Junction [Bay platform]
Alyth Junction [Branch platform]
Washington [N and CAR]
Other railway and industry locations
Hatton Engine House
Eastfield Road Bridge
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|