This box opened north of the railway between Cardonald and Paisley Gilmour Street. The location is now Hillington West station (the station is just a little to the east).
A brick works was on the south side of the line, with a siding making a trailing connection.
The box closed in 1931, having burned down in 1930.
Hillington Halt (later Hillington West) opened in 1940.
King George V Dock Platform
| Hillington Timber and Fireproofing Works|
Hillington Brick Works
Cardonald Engineering Works
Hillington Gas Works Coal Tippler
Ralston Signal Box
Hillington Industrial Estate
Hillington Tube Works
Ralston Brick Works
Shieldhall Scrap Yard
Hawkhead War Department Siding
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|09/09/1880||Glasgow and Paisley Joint Railway|
Accident at Penilee Signal Box.