Opened on the Mid Lanark Lines (Caledonian Railway).
Open on the Glasgow to Larkhall.
This is a single platform station on a single track line. The platform is on the east side of the line.
It is a minimal station with a footbridge over the line.
Before the line closed there was no station here. The line originally opened in 1905 and closed in 1968. This is a new station opened when the line reopened in 2005.
The next station south is Larkhall Central and north Chatelherault.
Other railway and industry locations
Bog Colliery Pits Nos 1, 2 and 3
Dykehead Signal Box
Raploch Colliery Nos 1 and 2
Home Farm Colliery
Home Farm Signal Box
Quarter No 2 Colliery
Quarter No 1 Colliery
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|