Kingussie Shed (1889-1920)
This was a two road locomotive shed on the east side of Kingussie station and approached from the south. Its principal use was for the bankers for the climb to Druimuachdar Summit. It was the northern equivalent of Blair Atholl Shed.
The shed closed in 1920, its remaining duties absorbed by Aviemore Shed.
Boat of Garten
Other railway and industry locations
Balavil Signal Box
Spey Viaduct [Newtonmore]
Ralia Ballast Siding
Highland Folk Museum
Carn Dearg South East Peak
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|