Eglinton Slag Processing (-1953)
Served by the Lanarkshire and Ayrshire Railway.
A slag processing area which processed the slag hill at the former Eglinton Iron Works.
Known as 'Slaghill Depot'.
Access to this site kept the line open from Giffen to Kilwinning East to here until 1953.
Bogside Moor Halt
Irvine Bank Street
Dalry Junction [Station]
Other railway and industry locations
Eglinton Slag Processing
Eglinton Iron Works
Redburn and Dykehead Branch Junction
Eglinton Iron Company Siding
Stobbs Pit (Coal)
Colliery (Lady Ha) No 1 Pit
Eglinton Bank Signal Box
Eglinton Fireclay Works
Garnock Longford Viaduct
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|