Opened on the Newtyle, Eassie and Glamiss Railway.
Eassie passenger station was west of a level crossing. The main station building was on the southbound platform.
The goods yard (with granary) was to the east of the crossing. It was on north side of the line accessed from the north. The signal box was on the north side of the line, east side of the level crossing. The station was just west of Eassie Mill.
The station closed to passengers in 1956. The goods yard remained open after closure to passengers. The Strathmore main line closed as a through route in 1967 and the signal box closed. The railway remained open and single track. The goods yard handled agricultural lime in its final years before complete closure in 1982.
The station building, modified, remains as a house, as does a railwayman's cottage. The three storey station granary also remains.
Alyth Junction [Bay platform]
Alyth Junction [Branch platform]
Other railway and industry locations
Forfar Road Level Crossing [Eassie]
Hatton Engine House
Eassie Sculptured Stone
St Orland^s Stone
Meigle Sculptured Stone Museum
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|