Opened on the Piers, Slips and Staiths.
This pier is now derelict. The pierhead remains in a ruinous state with the approach removed.
When the Callander and Oban Railway reached Tyndrum [1st] in 1873 John Anderson arranged coach connections with the PS Chancellor [II] at Arrochar, the coach running south down Glen Falloch from Crianlarich [CandO].
Arrochar and Tarbet station, opened in 1894 on the West Highland Railway, is just over a mile to the east.
Arrochar and Tarbet
Glen Douglas Halt
Glen Falloch Platform
Other railway and industry locations
Inveruglas Power Station
DM Glen Douglas
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|