These locations are along the line.
This was the junction between the Waverley Route and the branch to Langholm. It was a three platform station, two main line platforms and the main northbound was an island whose second face, on west side of the station, served the branch.
This signal box was south of Canonbie station at the start of the short branch to Canonbie Colliery. The box was on the west side of the line. Access to the colliery was from the north via a reversing spur on the east side of the line, running south from the box.
This was a thirteen arch single track masonry viaduct. ...More details
This terminus was a single platform station, with a loop south of the platform. The station building was of two storeys with a small timber trainshed over the platform, a locomotive shed on the east side and goods yard with goods shed on the west side. The signal box (1894) was at the south end of the station on the east side of the line.
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: Scotland - The Lowlands and the Borders v. 6 (Regional railway history series)
Railway to Langholm
Waverley: Portrait of a Famous Route