Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.
This hotel, also known as Aviemore Hotel, was opened after Aviemore became a junction in 1898 for the routes to Inverness via either Forres [2nd] or the new route via Carrbridge.
The hotel was west of Aviemore station on an elevated site. It was built by the Aviemore Station Hotel Company. The architects were Alexander Ross and John Macbeth.
The hotel burned down and was demolished around 1950.
The Four Seasons Hotel occupies a site just south of the Station Hotel.
Boat of Garten
Ballifurth Farm Halt
| Aviemore Yard|
Boat of Garten Shed
Carrbridge Heritage Park
Dulnain Viaduct [Carrbridge]
Cairngorm Hotel [Aviemore]
Dalfaber Level Crossing
Duke of Gordon^s Monument
Duchess of Gordon^s Monument
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|