St Fort West Junction (1909-1924)
Opened on the Newburgh and North Fife Railway.
At St Fort West Junction the Newburgh and St Fort Railway forked into two single tracks to join the Edinburgh and Northern Railway with a triangular junction. To the west of St Fort West Junction was a passing loop. The signal box was on the west side in the northern part of the passing loop.
The box, loop and curve to St Fort South Junction closed in 1924.
Dundee Trades Lane
Other railway and industry locations
St Fort West Junction
Linkswood Oil Depot
St Fort South Junction
Newton Ballast Hill
Wormit Signal Box
Tay Bridge South Junction
Tay Bridge South Junction [1st]
Tayfield Den Viaduct
Tay Bridge [1st]
Milton Junction [Leuchars]
Newport-on-Tay Ferry Terminal
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: The North of Scotland v. 15 (Regional railway history series)
Fife's Last Days of Steam
Fife's Lost Railways