Clyde Junction [CR] (1892-1897)
Clydebridge Junction [Rutherglen] (1897-1974)
Rutherglen North Junction (1974-)
Opened on the Dalmarnock Branch (Caledonian Railway).
Opened on the Lanarkshire and Dumbartonshire Railway.
Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.
London Road [Glasgow]
Other railway and industry locations
Rutherglen North Junction
Farme Colliery Junction
Bridgeton Bank Yard
Rutherglen West Junction
Clydeford Chemical Works
Rutherglen Central Junction
Shawfield Chemical Works
Rutherglen Permanent Way Depot
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: Scotland - The Lowlands and the Borders v. 6 (Regional railway history series)
An Illustrated History of Glasgow's Railways
The Vanished Railways of Old Western Dunbartonshire (Britains Railways/Old Photos)