This was a short lived private station open in the 1860s. It was located between Kingswood Crossing and Kingswood Tunnel at the west end of the loop.
This was a single platform station, on the north side of the line, with no waiting room. It was built for Sir William Drummond Stewart.
The station closed around 1864 as the Inverness and Perth Junction Railway would not call at the platform except with local Perth-Blair Atholl trains.
Rohallion Lodge is to the west. (The older Rohallion Castle is a ruin - it is located to the north west.)
Dunkeld and Birnam
| Kingswood Crossing|
Dunkeld Road Bridge Temporary Signal Box
Beatrix Potter Garden
Inchtuthil Legionary Fortress
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|/ /1859||Perth and Dunkeld Railway|
Rohallion halt opened.
|/02/1860||Perth and Dunkeld Railway|
Rohallion first advertised.
|/10/1864||Perth and Dunkeld Railway|
|The Perth and Dunkeld Railway|