This was a single platform station with the platform on the west side of the line. The goods yard was at the south end, west side of the line, and approached from the south.
There was a short platform and waiting shelter.
The station site was largely cleared after closure, save a single railway hut. The site is now a house.
Golf Club House Halt
| Macduff (Banff) Shed|
Portsoy Harbour Junction
Temple of Venus
Inverboyndie Level Crossing
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|04/06/1860||Banff, Macduff and Turriff Extension Railway|
Turriff to Banff and Macduff opened; stations : Turriff, Plaidy, King Edward, Banff and Macduff.