Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.Opened on the Formartine and Buchan Railway.
This was a single platform station south of Fraserburgh on the line south to Dyce.
The station was built as a private station for Lord Saltoun of Philorth House, to the west. It became public in 1926. The house burned down in 1915.
The platform is on the west side of the former line. There was a siding at the north end. This was originally a private station for
The station house remains in use as a house and the platform is intact.
Kirkton Bridge Halt
Philorth Bridge Halt
Pitfour Curling Club Platform
Abbey of Deer Halt
| Philorth Bridge|
Consolidated Pneumatic Tool Works
Sandhaven Meal Mill
Kinnaird Head Castle Lighthouse and Museum
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|