These gas works were located at Underwood to the west of Paisley^s town centre. It belonged to Paisley Corporation.
There were coal delivery sidings on the north side of the Glasgow-Ayr line, approached by reversal from the east. Stoneybrae Junction and Paisley Gilmour Street were to the west.
The frame of a single gasometer remains here today.
Paisley St James
Paisley Gilmour Street
Paisley Canal [1st]
Paisley Hamilton Street
| King Street Signal Box|
Paisley Western Coal Depot [2nd]
Paisley Western Coal Depot [1st]
Stoneybrae Signal Box
Paisley St James Shed
St James Junction
Underwood Coal Depot
Abercorn Oil Works
Paisley Mineral Depot [GSW]
Stoneybrae Twin Signal Box
Walkinshaw South Junction
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|/ /1899||Paisley and Barrhead District Railway|
Deviations authorised. Branch to Paisley Gas Works authorised (not built).