Mosspark West (1934-1974)
Opened on the Paisley Canal Line (Glasgow and South Western Railway).
Open on the Paisley Canal Line.
This is a single platform station to the east of the Crookston Loop.
The station was minimal when first opened, just a two platform halt opened to serve the Mosspark area. It had staggered platforms and a station building on the Glasgow bound platform.
On re-opening of the Canal Line a single platform was rebuilt on the north side of the surviving single track. It is built on the former eastbound track bed.
The station is to the west of Mosspark, the original station name being more accurate.
Ibrox [Govan Platforms]
Bellahouston Park Halt
Ibrox Excursion Platforms
King George V Dock Platform
Other railway and industry locations
Ralston Brick Works
Howden Craigton Works
Clydesdale Engineering Works
Corkerhill Signal Box [1st]
Clyde Engine Works
Corkerhill Depot Junction
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|