Morecambe [LNW] (1886-1924)
Morecambe Euston Road (1924-1962)
Opened on the Morecambe Branch (London and North Western Railway).
Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.
This terminus replaced Morecambe (Poulton Lane) which was located to the immediate east of Hest Bank Junction (now Morecambe Junction).
The terminus was approached from the east and was built to the north of the Morecambe to Hest Bank line of the London and North Western Railway.
Morecambe Euston Road
Middleton Road Bridge Halt
Lancaster Green Ayre
Heysham Harbour [1st]
Other railway and industry locations
Euston Road Station Junction
Torrisholme West Junction
Torrisholme East Junction
Happy Mount Park Miniature Railway
Bare Lane Junction
Morecambe South Junction
Hest Bank Junction
Hest Bank Watertroughs
Ladies Walk Siding
Lancaster (Carriage and Wagon Works)
Midland Hotel [Morecambe]
Lancaster Castle [Castle]
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|