Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.Opened on the Morecambe Bay Railway.
Date of change of name assumed.
This junction opened in 1864 when the line from Hest Bank joined the existing Morecambe Bay Harbour and Railway of 1848.
Morecambe Euston Road
Middleton Road Bridge Halt
Lancaster Green Ayre
Heysham Harbour [1st]
| Euston Road Station Junction|
Torrisholme West Junction
Torrisholme East Junction
Happy Mount Park Miniature Railway
Bare Lane Junction
Morecambe South Junction
Hest Bank Junction
Hest Bank Watertroughs
Ladies Walk Siding
Lancaster (Carriage and Wagon Works)
Heysham Power Station
Midland Hotel [Morecambe]
Lancaster Castle [Castle]
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|