Magdalen Green (1865-1956)
Opened on the Dundee and Perth Railway.
This was a two platform station with the main station building on the eastbound platform. There was no goods yard. The line remains open.
A footbridge over the line remains at the station site.
Magdalen Green, now parkland, was the site of a Chapel dedicated to Mary Magdalen.
Dundee Ward Road
Ninewells Junction [Station]
Dundee Trades Lane
Offset at Back of Law
Other railway and industry locations
Dundee West Shed
Old Signal Box
Dundee Central Junction
Dundee Tay Bridge Shed
Dundee Ward Road Shed
Dundee West Goods
Tay Bridge [1st]
Dundee Earl Grey Dock
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: The North of Scotland v. 15 (Regional railway history series)
An Illustrated History of Tayside's Railways