Largobeath Colliery

Location type

Mine

Name and dates

Largobeath Colliery

Served by the East Fife Central Railway.

Description

Served by a branch to the east of Largoward Goods. The siding was served from the east.

There was a halt here, served from Cameron Bridge, served between about 1913 and 1914 when the colliery was closed due to flooding.

Tags

Colliery station halt

External links

NLS Collection OS map of 1892-1914
NLS Collection OS map of 1944-67
NLS Map
NLS Map

Books


The East Fife Central Railway

The East of Fife Central Railway: The Lochty Line (Oakwood Library of Railway History)

The Railways of Fife