This freight line is closed. It later became the Lochty Light Railway or Lochty Private Railway.
|/ /1893||East Fife Central Railway|
East Fife Central Railway authorised.
|/ /1895||East Fife Central RailwayNorth British Railway|
East Fife Central Railway absorbed by North British Railway.
|18/08/1898||East Fife Central Railway|
Line opened from East of Fife Central Junction to Lochty Goods for goods only.
|01/08/1964||East Fife Central Railway|
Lochty (excluded) to East of Fife Central Junction (excluded) closed to freight. (Alternative date 10/08/1964.)
|10/08/1964||East Fife Central Railway|
Lochty (excluded) to East of Fife Central Junction (excluded) closed to freight. (Alternative date 01/08/1964.)
|/ /1992||East Fife Central Railway|
Lochty Private Railway closed.
|/ /1994||East Fife Central Railway|
Fife Railway Preservation Group complete the removal of their equipment from Lochty to storage.
These locations are along the line.
This goods station was to the south of Kennoway itself. It had a loop and sidings on the north side, served from the east.
This goods station was on the north side of the single track line, and served from the east.
This was a goods station with a loop and series of sidings to the north, served from the west with a loading bank.
This was a goods station, the terminus of the East Fife Central Railway. There were several sidings served from the west and a loop to the south.
The East Fife Central Railway
The East of Fife Central Railway: The Lochty Line (Oakwood Library of Railway History)
The Railways of Fife