Langham Crossing (1887-1965)
Opened on the Cornhill Branch (North Eastern Railway).
This was a level crossing with a signal box on the north side of line, west of the crossing.
A former railway cottage still stands on south side of the line east of the crossing.
To the west was Mindrum station and to the east Kilham Crossing (and siding) and, further away, Kirknewton [NER]. The line closed in 1965.
Ford Forge Mill
Other railway and industry locations
Kirknewton Crossing [NER]
West Learmouth Viaduct
Haugh Head Crossing
Bendor Level Crossing
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|