This dock is on the south bank of the River Clyde. Although it has lost its railway connection via Shieldhall Yard, it remains open.
The dock was built for goods, not minerals.
King George V Dock Platform
Whiteinch Victoria Park
Scotstoun Show Yard
| Shieldhall Co-operative Works|
Scotstoun Shipbuilding Yard
North British Engine Works
Scotstoun Iron Works
Clydeside Iron Works
Harland and Wolff Engineering Works
Shieldhall Scrap Yard
Albion Motor Works
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|/ /1914||Clyde Navigation Trust|
Shieldhall Dock and Tramways authorised. Authorisation includes permission to close up Renfrew Road. The dock would ultimately open in 1931, named the King George V Dock.