Inverkeithing North Junction (1890-)
Opened on the Dunfermline and Queensferry Railway.
Opened on the Aberdour Line (North British Railway).
This forms the north part of a triangular junction. The main line runs south to Inverkeithing Central Junction and a single track loop line (formerly double) runs east to Inverkeithing East Junction. The signal box here closed in 1979, being taken over by the Edinburgh Signalling Centre. The box was on the north side of the junction.
North Queensferry [1st]
Dunfermline (Comely Park)
Dunfermline Queen Margaret
Other railway and industry locations
Inverkeithing North Junction
Inverkeithing East Junction
Inverkeithing Central Junction
Inverkeithing South Junction
Caldwell^s Paper Mill
Naval Base Junction
Inverkeithing Shipbreaking Yard
Jamestown Viaduct [Inverkeithing]
Ferry Toll Tunnel
East Ness Admiralty Pier
East Ness Pier
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|