Inverkeithing East Junction (1890-)
Opened on the Aberdour Line (North British Railway).
This forms the east part of a triangular junction. The main line runs south to Inverkeithing Central Junction and a single track loop line runs west to Inverkeithing North Junction. The signal box here closed on 30/07/1979, being taken over by the Edinburgh Signalling Centre.
North Queensferry [1st]
Dunfermline (Comely Park)
Dunfermline Queen Margaret
Other railway and industry locations
Inverkeithing Central Junction
Inverkeithing North Junction
Inverkeithing South Junction
Caldwell^s Paper Mill
Naval Base Junction
Inverkeithing Shipbreaking Yard
Jamestown Viaduct [Inverkeithing]
Ferry Toll Tunnel
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|