Opened on the Halbeath Waggonway.
Southern end of the former Halbeath Waggonway and used for coal export. The harbour was on the west bank of the Inverkeithing Burn, to the south of where Caldwell's Paper Mill developed.
The harbour basin has been infilled.
North Queensferry [1st]
South Queensferry [1st]
South Queensferry Halt
Dunfermline (Comely Park)
Other railway and industry locations
Caldwell^s Paper Mill
Naval Base Junction
Inverkeithing Shipbreaking Yard
Inverkeithing South Junction
Boreland Road Bridge
Jamestown Viaduct [Inverkeithing]
Ferry Toll Tunnel
Ferryhills Signal Box
East Ness Admiralty Pier
East Ness Pier
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|/ /1780||Halbeath Waggonway|
Opened from Halbeath collieries to Inverkeithing Harbour by Lloyd Brothers with wooden rails, branches to Townhill and Appin collieries.
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: The North of Scotland v. 15 (Regional railway history series)
|Early Scottish colliery wagonways|
Inverkeithing and Dalgety in Old Picture Postcards Volume 2
The Railways of Fife