Caldwells Paper Mill (1914-2003)
A former paper mill owned by the Inveresk Paper Company after 1928.
It was opened on the east side of the Dunfermline and Queensferry Railway. It was served by sidings from the south, from Naval Base Junction.
It was built on the site of an earlier sawmill and paper mill. These were served by the Halbeath Waggonway. Some of the sidings of the later mill were laid on the site of that former waggonway.
North Queensferry [1st]
South Queensferry [1st]
South Queensferry Halt
Dunfermline (Comely Park)
Other railway and industry locations
Caldwells Paper Mill
Naval Base Junction
Inverkeithing Shipbreaking Yard
Inverkeithing South Junction
Jamestown Viaduct [Inverkeithing]
Ferry Toll Tunnel
Inverkeithing Central Junction
North Queensferry Tunnel
Rosyth Tank Farm
Port Laing Submarine Mines Depot
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|