|/ /1780||Halbeath Waggonway|
Opened from Halbeath collieries to Inverkeithing Harbour by Lloyd Brothers with wooden rails, branches to Townhill and Appin collieries.
|/ /1783||Halbeath Waggonway|
Line completely opened.
|/ /1785||Halbeath Waggonway|
Transferred to Campbell Morrison & Co Ltd.
|/ /1798||Halbeath Waggonway|
Line re-laid with iron rails.
|/ /1841||Townhill Tramway|
Halbeath Waggonway junction laid in for the Townhill Tramway at Guttergates.
|/ /1847||Halbeath Waggonway|
Halbeath colliery section closed.
|/ /1856||Halbeath Waggonway|
Connection with Charlestown and Dunfermline Railway opened.
|/ /1867||Halbeath Waggonway|
Majority of line closed.
These locations are along the line.
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: The North of Scotland v. 15 (Regional railway history series)
|Early Scottish colliery wagonways|
Inverkeithing and Dalgety in Old Picture Postcards Volume 2
The Railways of Fife