Inverkeithing [1st] (1877-1890)
Opened on the Dunfermline and Queensferry Railway.
Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.
This station was to the south of Inverkeithing South Junction. It was the original station in Inverkeithing. It had a single platform and passing loop. Sidings were on the west side, approached from the north. A signal box opened with the station.
After the opening of the Forth Bridge Railway in 1890 the station was replaced by Inverkeithing, to the north. The old station became a goods yard. The signal box was closed.
North Queensferry [1st]
South Queensferry [1st]
South Queensferry Halt
Dunfermline (Comely Park)
Other railway and industry locations
Inverkeithing South Junction
Inverkeithing Central Junction
Caldwell^s Paper Mill
Inverkeithing East Junction
Naval Base Junction
Inverkeithing North Junction
Inverkeithing Shipbreaking Yard
Jamestown Viaduct [Inverkeithing]
Ferry Toll Tunnel
East Ness Admiralty Pier
East Ness Pier
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|