This was a two platform station with a passing loop to the south east of the village of Helmsley.
The main station building was on the northbound platform (the line actually continuing east to Pickering). This was fitted with a canopy over the platform. A small shelter was opposite.
There was a goods yard to the south and on the west side of the line. It was approached from the south. The signal box was at the south end of the northbound platform.
The station closed to passengers in 1953 but line remained open as a goods line to Kirbymoorside until 1964.
The former station building, signal box, goods shed and coal drops remain today. Portions of the passenger platforms remain.
Kirby [North Eastern]
| Harome Siding|
Rosedale West Goods
Rosedale East Goods
Mill Lane Junction
New Bridge Level Crossing
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|