This station was just to the south of the villages of Nawton (east) and Beadlam (west).
There was a platform, with two storey station building, passing loop to the south and goods yard to the north, approached from the west.
The station closed to passengers in 1953 and line closed altogether in 1964.
The station building, platform and former coal drops remain today.
Kirby [North Eastern]
| Kirkdale Viaduct|
Rosedale West Goods
Mill Lane Junction
Rosedale East Goods
Ingleby Incline Top
New Bridge Level Crossing
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|