This is a disused masonry single track eight arch stone viaduct. It is west of the former Glenluce station and west of the former Challoch Junction. The viaduct is 327 ft long overall and 78 ft high.
The line closed in 1965.
Engineers: Blyth and Blyth.
Challoch Junction Golfers Platform
Transit (London Road [Stranraer])
| Glenjorrie Quarry|
Dunragit Creamery Siding
Main Water of Luce Viaduct
Cairnryan Junction Yard
Challoch Level Crossing
Craig No 2 Level Crossing
Little Gennoch No 1 Level Crossing
Milton of Larg No 2 Level Crossing
Little Gennoch No 2 Level Crossing
Milton of Larg No 1 Level Crossing
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|/ /1861||Portpatrick Railway|
Glenluce Viaduct completed.
Portpatrick and Wigtownshire Railways (Library of Railway History)
|Rails to Portpatrick (Local History Series)|
The Port Road: Dumfries to Stranraer, Portpatrick, Kirkcudbright and Whithorn