Opened on the Moray Coast Railway (Great North of Scotland Railway).
This was a two platform station with a loop on a single track line. The main station building was on the eastbound platform.
The goods yard was on the north side of the station, approached from the east. To the north (over the A98) is Glenglassaugh Dsitillery.
The loop was removed between 1896 and 1898 and removed again in 1921.
Glassaugh House is to the south and Mains of Glassaugh off to the west.
The platforms and loading banks remain. The station buildings are lost but the station cottage remains in use as a house.
Other railway and industry locations
Portsoy Harbour Junction
Cullen Seafield Street Viaduct
Cullen Castle Street Viaduct
Cullen North Deskford Street Bridge
Cullen Burn Viaduct
Inverboyndie Level Crossing
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
Banff, Moray and Nairn's Lost Railways
|Moray Coast Railways|
The Travellers Joy: The Story of the Morayshire Railway