East Grange (1850-1958)
Opened on the Stirling and Dunfermline Railway.
This was a two platform station. There was a station house near the westbound platform. A station building was added on the westbound platform and a smaller on the eastbound.
To the west, on the south side of the line, was a small goods yard served from the west. The signal box was on the north side of the line opposite the goods yard siding. It closed in 1926, replaced with a ground frame for the goods siding.
The station closed to passengers in 1958, the line was singled in 1973 and closed in 1982.
The station crossed the B9037 at the east end, and the bridge still stands. The station house is now a private house. The trackbed is a footpath.
Charlestown Goods Signal Box
Other railway and industry locations
Comrie Dean Viaduct
Ironstone Pit No 14
Ironstone Pit No 12
Ironstone Pit No 16
Coal Pit No 4
Ironstone Pit No 13
Ironstone Pit No 15
Coal Pit No 17
Coal Pit No 1
Coal and Ironstone Pit
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|