| Hay Junction|
Elm Bridge Ministry of Supply Depot
Hereford Barton Shed
Barton and Brecon Curve Junction
Barrs Court Junction
Brecon Curve Junction
Hereford Shed [LNWR]
Red Hill Junction
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|/ /1811||Hay Railway|
Act passed for a horse Tramway. It was for a 3ft 6in line running for 24 miles from the Brecknock and Abergavenny Canal at Brecon to Eardisley.
|/ /1860||Hay Railway|
Divided. Hay to Three Cocks Junction was owned jointly by the Hereford, Hay and Brecon Railway and the Mid Wales Railway. Three Cocks Junction to Talyllyn was owned by the Mid Wales Railway. Talyllyn to Brecon was owned by the Brecon and Merthyr Railway. Hay to Eardisley was owned by the Hereford, Hay and Brecon Railway.