Dundee Tay Bridge Shed (1878-1967)
This shed was located between the Caledonian Railway and North British Railway lines, approached from east, the station direction.
British Railways assigned this shed the code 62B. It had sub sheds at Arbroath Shed, Dundee West Shed, Montrose Shed, St. Andrews Shed and Tayport Shed.
After the shed closed in 1967, Dundee West Shed re-opened as a diesel depot to be the main shed in Dundee.
Dundee Ward Road
Dundee Trades Lane
Offset at Back of Law
Ninewells Junction [Station]
Other railway and industry locations
Dundee Central Junction
Dundee West Goods
Dundee Ward Road Shed
Dundee West Shed
Dundee Earl Grey Dock
Dundee East Shed
Tay Bridge [1st]
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|