Craigellachie [1st] (1858-1864)
Opened on the Morayshire Railway.
Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.
This was a single platform station with a large timber building. It was, briefly, the terminus of the line until it was extended south to Strathspey Junction.
There was a small goods yard to the north of the station, on the west side of the line and approached from the north.
Drummuir Curlers Platform
Imperial Cottages Halt
Knockando House Halt
Other railway and industry locations
Glen Grant Distillery
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|