This was a two platform station. It was between the B910 and a viaduct over the Black Devon. There was a small goods yard on the north side, east end of the station, approached from the east.
The station was more or less replaced when Clackmannan and Kennet opened closer to Clackmannan in 1893. The signal box closed the following year although a ground frame remained.
Little remains of the station and the line is now a footpath. The formation of the line and goods yard can be discerned.
Clackmannan and Kennet
| Black Devon Viaduct|
Cherryton Brick Works
Tulligarth Signal Box
Tulligarth Colliery Pit No 2
Brucefield Colliery Signal Box
Alloa Colliery Jellyholm Pit
Tulligarth Colliery Pit No 3
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|01/12/1921||Stirling and Dunfermline Railway|
Clackmannan Road station closed