Clackmannan and Kennet (1893-1930)
Opened on the Kincardine Branch (North British Railway).
This was a single platform station close to, and to the east of, Clackmannan. The platform was on the south side of the line. There was a small goods yard at the east end, south side of the line, accessed from the east.
This station was opened closer to Clackmannan station which was renamed Clackmannan Road on the opening of this station.
The line is currently open and the station site is now housing on Hetherington Drive.
Other railway and industry locations
Black Devon Viaduct
Tulligarth Signal Box
Tilligarth Colliery Pit No 2
Tilligarth Colliery Pit No 3
Alloa Hilton Road Level Crossing
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|