This was a loop opened in 1909 to break the Lairg - Rogart single track section of the Far North Line.
The loop had a signal box which was located by the level crossing (which remains today). The box closed in 1956.
A railway cottage remains on the north side of the line, west side of the level crossing.
| Dalmore Signal Box|
Lairg Oil Depot
Golspie Burn Viaduct
Duke of Sutherland Monument
Dunrobin Castle [Castle]
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|