Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.Opened on the Carlisle and Silloth Bay Railway and Dock.
This was a single platform station with a single platform, just to the west of Abbey Junction [NBR]. It was located in the north of the village of Abbey Town.
There was a goods yard west of the platform and on the south side of the line. It was approached from the east.
A box opened in 1940 when the box at Abbey Junction [NBR] closed.
The station, box and line closed in 1964.
The station building is now a house.
Abbey Junction [CR]
Abbey Junction [NBR]
Black Dyke Halt
Low Row [Cumbria]
| Aikbank Junction|
Solway Chemical Works
Border Counties Chemical Works
Silloth Corn Mills
Brayton Domain Colliery
Britishg Sidac Factory
Silloth New Dock
Silloth Marshall Dock
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|